Become a Member
Just an extra $35 for Membership
With a minimum donation of just $35, you can support the future of Eagle Creek Park by becoming a member of the Foundation along with fellow park neighbors, active outdoor enthusiasts, and nature lovers.
The Foundation relies on membership dues as our main source of income to help fund improvements, trail restoration projects, and environmental education programs for one of the nation’s largest city-owned parks. Since 2001, the Foundation has invested nearly $3 million into Eagle Creek Park, which was made possible by membership support.
If you wish to pay by check, please use this form.
By showing support for the Eagle Creek Park Foundation, we’re happy to offer special perks and discounts to our members. These include:
- $10 off one rental or $25 off one pontoon rental at Eagle Creek Outfitters. Not valid on holidays, weekends, or with any other offer.
- 20% off items at the Earth Discovery Center gift shop
- 15% off Go Ape Treetop Adventure, valid for member and up to 4 friends with unique Foundation reservation code (provided upon sign-up/renewal)
- Monthly e-newsletter giving detailed updates on park projects, events, and programming
- Invitations to exclusive member events 4x/year to create fellowship between park users. Past guest speakers have covered topics like dog etiquette in the park, fall plants and winterizing your garden, and nature photography. Wine & cheese are provided.
- Tax deduction [valid for membership and any other contribution; excludes value of gate pass ($50/each)]
Strength in Numbers
Here are just some of the projects our members have funded:
- New directional signage to replace 27-year-old signs throughout the park
- Construction of a geothermal educational pond behind the Earth Discovery Center (EDC) allowing for larger school groups to dip net for frogs, tadpoles, and aquatic insects (our contribution supplemented funding provided by the 3M Eco Grant).
- Freezer to store taxidermy specimens and food for birds of prey at Ornithology Center
- Materials to restore the EDC beehive