This is your first step to becoming a member of the Eagle Creek Park Foundation. Membership with the foundation supports the park financially and you get perks too!
Foundation Members get these benefits and perks:
- 1 Eagle Creek Gate pass with the Foundation Sticker to indicate membership!
- Exclusive members-only newsletters
- Invites to members-only events and programs
- For 2024 Only: 4 pairs of eclipse glasses for the April 8 Total Solar Eclipse
- Discounts at Eagle Creek Outfitters (on kayak, canoe, and boat rentals)
- 15% off Go Ape Treetop Adventures zipline and high ropes course
- 15% off greens fees at Eagle Creek Golf Club
- $35 of your member pass fee is a tax-deductible donation. ($15 during Fall Pass Sale)
- Support the park in many ways – click here to find out how
If you wish to participate in our Buy One Give One Program, by which you donate a pass to one of 3 local nonprofit partners, click here. Note that your donation dollars go to the Foundation, the nonprofit partner will receive the pass.
If you wish to purchase additional passes, please add the number of additional passes to your cart under the “Additional Passes” item in the store.
If you wish to make other donations, you can do that through the store too. To get back to the store, click on your “cart” in the upper right-hand, in your shopping cart and click the link to get back to the shop.
Please give us a few business days to process your pass, and they are available for pickup at the Eagle Creek Foundation Office. Passes can also be mailed, for a $6.00 processing fee (select that option before checkout if desired).